Hillsong Conference 2013: Creative Presentations Elective Preview
At the Creative Presentations elective our Creative team will take you on a journey behind the scenes, to expose both the logistical and practical lessons learnt from planning and executing creative presentations and special moments at Hillsong Church.
Join us as we peel back the layers of the "how" and the "why" of "making the special moments special". You will be be inspired and encouraged by the process of how a creative presentation is formed, and be empowered to creatively present God's message through your local church team.
Some of the key thoughts that will be highlighted in these sessions are:
- Working with Leadership: Bringing their vision to life.
- Crafting a Concept: How to find your inspiration and choose the best idea for "now."
- "Theming" Fundamentals: Crafting a concept from the car park to the stage.
- One Size Doesn't Fit All: Tricks to tailoring a concept to work all the way from smaller to larger venues.
- Giving the concept "legs": how to prepare, plan, rehearse and then present the concept.
- The "we" of creative presentations : Thoughts for building and maintaining teams, and articulating WHO does WHAT and WHEN.
- Lessons Learnt- how to tell if the concept was effectively presented, and how to learn from the past.
For more information and to register for Hillsong Conference please visit hillsongconference.com and follow us on Twitter @Hillsong & @HillsongConf, Facebook.com/hillsongchurch and Instagram @Hillsong
Hillsong Collected is a blog. It is an ongoing collection of thoughts and stories from the leadership and key team of Hillsong Church around the world, conveniently packaged in three different streams.
We want to inspire and encourage everyday people that your efforts and contributions can and will make a difference. So take a look around, make yourself at home and check back often.
For more information about Hillsong Church and our community initiatives please visit hillsong.com
Get Collected For You in your inbox.